Dear Parking Lot People

First of all, why do you feel the need to drop people off at the entrance of the grocery store or at the mall? You're going to be walking the length of a football field and back while inside the store, so that extra fifty feet from the parking space to the front of the store doesn't really matter, now does it? You could probably stand to lose some weight anyway! Even when it's raining out, you knew it was raining when you left the house to go to the store, so bring a fucking umbrella with you! If you don't have an umbrella...buy one inside the store, it'll come in handy the next time you're shopping when it's raining outside! But when you do insist on stopping to drop someone off at the entrance of the store, would it kill you to use a turn signal or your hazards to let me know that you're about to slam on your brakes and that small children or old ladies are going to be jumping out of the back seat right in front of my moving vehicle??? And don't give me that look when I'm driving past you giving you my look...you're the jackass not me, you're the one who gets a look, so don't you dare give me a look when it's you who deserves a look!

Second of all, when you're in a parking lot, don't stand right behind my car in my blind-spot while I'm trying to back out of my space in order to get out of the way of the guy who is sitting there blocking the lane waiting for my space (most likely the guy who just dropped people off at the front)! I'm talking to you old lady who I almost ran over with my SUV because you were standing right behind me in my blind spot not paying attention to your surroundings even though you clearly must have seen me get in the car, heard me turn on the engine, and watched me start slowly backing out of the space...because you were standing right behind me! And then you had the nerve to start yelling at me and giving me a look when you're the one who was in my way and I should have been yelling at you and giving you a look! Here's a simple rule: parking lots are filled with cars, cars run over people, so people should watch out for cars in parking lots and get the hell out of the way. Hey, I don't make the rules people, I just follow them. This is why I always look for a good pull-through spot because people in parking lots are just plain stupid!

I probably shouldn't leave the house.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Being one of the people who gets dropped off at the door, I just want to say some folks, not always the elderly or the obviously injured and wearing a cast or some other device can't walk the distance from the delegated handicap spots that's usually taken up by some fktard who doesn't have a right to be there in the first place. If you look at me, not a single thing looks wrong on the outside with me. In fact I've been accused of being lazy, a fat ass and my personal favorite a diabetic. I get tested 2x a year and still don't have the disease. In fact if you see me it would look like I eat alot of food when the reality is I struggle with bulimia. My meds are what piles on the weight and if you ever take a steroid, it will do the same for you. Gained 100 lbs in 2yrs and yes I exercise. I fkin hate it but I make myself do it anyway so I don't get stuck in bed becoming an invalid (ie bugger burden on my husband). I own my own scooter. Got sick and tired of people who don't need it using it at stores and running down the battery. You get stuck in the back of a store and have to get stock crew to come to your rescue because it wasn't properly charged. On a weekday? Really? There's never never that many people shopping an no there's not a wheelchair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as your SUV goes, some fktards as stated were illegally parked in the handicap places so I had to park in a regular spot. I was have a dam bright orange flag on my scooter and I sure the fk ain't no shortie but I got ran over by one of you dipshits driving those dam things WHO DO NOT LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING! It's not my fault for YOU not being a responsible driver! You will go downtown if you hit one of us and I sure the hell pressed charges just on principle alone. If you can't drive the dam vehicle PROPERLY then don't buy it or heavenforbidit LEARN HOW TO! As I said that was the 2nd time that's happened and I'm sick of it! I also went on to further call the local PD who promptly issued citations to the people who were parked illegally and their car was towed. Had the person not ran me over, I'd have let it go and chalked it up to their stupidity. If you're American, have you heard of the ADA? Apparently not but I STRONGLY recommend that you get well acquainted with them since you don't have a dam clue what rights we who are disabled have against you who aren't. I usually will run over you and then I'll call. Dam I hate when I can't see people walking! *sarc* I installed an air horn because the POS horn that comes with the scooter wasn't loud enough. My hearing is shot to hell so I can't further destroy what's already lost. As for grammatical errors, if you can understand me and I you, then SHADDUP! I suckers at grammar and I always will. No I'm not an ignorant Millennial! TG for the small things! Use to be alot less mistakes and I'd catch the ones that were typed incorrectly. Then in my mid 30s I got a tumor in my head and I've been losing memories ever since. I have been forgetting what things are called for years and it's beyond frustrating. No there's no cure for it, along with the several other diseases that I have. I this is including Fibromyalgia that was dormant in my body until I took a medication that was supposed to be helpful. It was everything BUT helpful and I was in the hospital as a result of it. So before you pass judgment on people who heavenforbidit have to let someone out at the door and you have to wait for them to get out of the car, just remember that one day you will be that little old lady your getting impatient over! If your parents haven't passed, then they will be that person too. How would you feel if somebody had ran over your parents or whomever raised you simply because they're impatient? Only I'm not old! Far from it since people are living alot longer these days. Docs are actually amazed I made it to my 40th birthday. Now we will all be amazed if I make it to 50 or longer. Frankly I'm ready to go now! Anything to stop all of this pain I'm constantly in every single day. I refuse to be an opioid addict like so many people in this country but the pain is getting worse so I'm about to change my mind about that. I've lived a long life in a very short time and I've been able to see most of the country. The parts I wanted to see. So I'll be one of the people who slides into my grave like the saying goes. I refuse to let my illness stop me and still try to get out and go where I can as long as I can! Even if I get run over by people in SUVs 😉😱😨😂💜🤗

    ReplyDelete